American Express Careers
- Drive additional spend from a pool of existing high-priority middle market clients.
- Achieve charge volume growth targets.
- Execute a transactional sales cycle.
- Sell core American Express Commercial solutions.
- Spend significant time identifying opportunities, ensuring set-up/ card issuing, and managing expansion signings through the first 13 months of Booked Charge Volume.
- Sell with integrity and prioritize the customer experience in alignment with compliance and internal partner business requirements.
- Demonstrating value
- Proactively and consistently demonstrates the value of partnering with American Express, highlighting key pillars of the value proposition
- Documents and communicates the ROI of growth opportunities, identifying benefits and synergies with current products
- Gains a commitment from the client to move forward by asking for the business and successfully managing objections
- Overcomes objections and resistance to proposed solutions with key client decision makers and mobilizes them to action
- Results focus
- Demonstrates a competitive, positive, “driven” attitude, quickly adapts to different situations, and recovers from setbacks
- Proactively focuses on results, outcomes, and achievements, persistently overcoming obstacles as they arise
- Influence & persuasion
- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance for products and/ or services
- Utilizes innovativeness and compelling rationale to overcome complex client barriers, enabling mutually-beneficial outcomes
- Account management & pipeline management
- Co-manages a pipeline of opportunities, leveraging client data/ analytics to plan and prioritize activities within large portfolios
- Leverages lead sources to identify opportunities and proactively schedule warm account review appointments with clients
- Consultative selling
- Effectively identifies client needs with Middle Market Client Group input to configure solutions that address client requirements and deliver value
- Positions products and services to meet specific client needs and solicits feedback about the value of proposed solutions
- Market, industry, & product knowledge
- Understands at a tactical level market/ industry key competitors, challenges, terminology, technology, trends, and regulations
- Possess expertise and consults on the full suite of American Express products and tools, including B2B solutions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 13, 2019, 8:33:31 AM