American Express Careers
Quality Analyst - International Insurance Services
The real deal on American Express
- Quality Assessment
- Determine telemarketing quality standards by monitoring the enrolment calls and make sure all telemarketers are in compliance with the rules and regulations of Amex.
- Make sure all telemarketers provide accurate information in a courteous and professional manner.
- Identify training needs.
- Provide product training for telemarketers before putting them on making outbound calls.
- Provide feedback and assistance to team leaders and telemarketers and make sure they understand new policies and procedures for quality.
- Conduct quiz to telemarketers on new products.
- Call Calibration
- Conduct monthly call calibration sessions with team leaders, telemarketers and other Quality Analysts (QA) in order to align the call monitoring standard. •
- Complain Handling
- Receive, document, investigate, and coordinate responses on customer complaints and ensure timely investigation of and response to customer complaint.
- Maintain current and complete complaint files, and prepare reports for periodic management reviews.
- Hardworking and ability to multitask
- Good presentation skills
- Clear communicator (both written and verbal)
- Ability to identify defects/ problem areas
- Ability to think abstract and not conform to the norm
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Telemarketing Quality Analyst (preferred)
- Must be able to react effectively and calmly in emergency or high stress situations
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese and English
- IIQE ( I, II, III)
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 19, 2019, 4:09:56 AM