American Express Careers
Business / Reports Analyst
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Your experience meets a world of opportunity.
WE ARE AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER FOR 2017 AND 2018 IN THE PHILIPPINES
ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017, 2018, and 2019
J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
Help our cardmembers experience our servicing philosophy, Relationship Care.
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
The incumbent would be part of the Philippines Global Credit Administration team and will work on development and enhancement of Customer Credit Risk Models and driving the next round of modeling enhancements.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Review daily / weekly / monthly reports for the utility and providing analysis on the same.
- Present data via format presentations and/or PowerPoint Decks to various levels within the organization
- Observe and identify trends in various business metrics
- Partner with various stakeholders to enhance existing performance management process, metrics and platforms
- Regularly update Global Credit Administration Manila leadership team with business trends and analysis
- Work closely with operations, finance, and risk team to build a strong reporting structure
- Conduct internal audit on all areas of the business to ensure that we are aligned with various compliance regulations /polices
- Create monthly ratings for the staff groups and facilitate monthly/quarterly bonus and incentives
- Support program strategies and drive partner adherence to all operational, compliance, audits and customer experience goals through effective and timely reporting and analytical support
- Manipulate data to draw statistical inferences
- Identify root causes and propose continuous improvement solutions.
- Facilitate operational performance reviews by building relationships across various business groups and central teams.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree PREFERRED
- 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably in BPO customer service industry REQUIRED
- Strong / advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint REQUIRED
- Prior exposure to Management Information Systems is PREFERRED
- Credentials in analysis and presentation would be A PLUS
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity
- Result-oriented and decision making skills
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement
- Strong analytical skills (Mathematics and Statistics background preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, drive results and introduce and gain alignment on process improvement strategies across multiple stakeholders.
Once screened and invited by the Talent Acquisition team, expect at least 2-3 interviews (fact-to-face) to happen after.
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts - may have to work primarily during NIGHT shift including weekends and holidays.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 14, 2019, 6:05:12 AM