American Express Careers
Global Optimization & Call Management Analyst
- The Global Optimization & Call Management (GOCM) Analyst is a member of an GOCM team located in Taiwan.
- The GOCM teams receive long and short term capacity plans, forecasts and schedules from the Call Center Management (CCM) team for all JAPA markets, including all lines of business above.
- It is the responsibility of the GOCM team to convert these long-term plans into weekly and daily operational plans in order to deliver abandon rate consistency across the network. GOCM capability is provided for both inbound, outbound (including Power Dialler), e-Mail and back-office functions.
- The GOCM Analyst is responsible for contributing to and executing on the service level management strategy and tactics for the region and will report to the GOCM Team Leader for their market/s.
- The GOCM Analyst must demonstrate strong collaboration and partnership with multiple functional teams including (but not restricted to); Call Centre Leadership, Technology, Human Resources, Global Business Integration (GBI) and the CCM and GOCM team members across the region.
- Success in the role is measured by re-forecast accuracy, schedule and operational effectiveness; abandon rate consistency, shrinkage optimization, improvements in key CCM metrics and customer satisfaction targets.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Strong team player.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate and influence across organizational lines and at all levels. •
- Excellent PC skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Highly numerate with demonstrated strength in accuracy and attention to detail in an environment requiring high output and speed.
- Ability to work under pressure; able to manage multiple tasks and changing demands with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and nurture shared ownership in process/project and business goals.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Use of sound judgment and calculated risk-taking.
- Ability to work flexible hours an asset although not required.
- Good understanding of call centre management principles and call delivery principles (preferred).
- Experience of planning functions in a call centre environment (preferred).
- Knowledge of forecasting and scheduling using Aspect eWFM (preferred).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 13, 2019, 11:56:03 PM