American Express Careers
Business Development Manager (SBS Acquisition)
- Lead and develop a high performing team of direct reports (6-8) to acquire new clients, using their in-depth knowledge and understanding of American Express value proposition, products and services;
- Sales Planning – identify target markets, industries and territories, align sales team to these markets, develop sales plan to ensure team is on track to deliver full year goals & targets;
- Set team and individual targets and build a robust plan to deliver the business results;
- Aggressively manage the sales pipeline ensuring the pipeline is robust and will meet the targets including accurate and timely reporting of the pipeline and prospects in the pipeline;
- Partner with Marketing Manager SBS to align goals and ensure effective collaboration between the two teams;
- Manage continuous improvement initiatives through fully engaging in the Performance Management and Development Planning Process with a clear focus on employee engagement while motivating and engaging individual team members to exceed goals;
- Fosters relationships with global, regional and /or local counterparts and collaborates with support to drive profitable growth, overcome obstacles and support business objectives;
- Develop performance reports and analysis to track team productivity and sales outcomes;
- CRM – fully leverage Salesforce.com as the platform to manage all opportunities and reporting;
- PERMANENT DAY SHIFT (Australia time) – WEEKENDS OFF GUARANTEED!
- QUARTERLY SALES INCENTIVE PLAN
- Direct working relation with local and global stakeholders
- Opportunity to work in a culture of high level of independence, as well as team work
- Career development – We nurture extraordinary talent & enable growth!
- Culture of recognition – Praise, rewards and celebrations!
- HMO coverage for you and your qualified dependents on Day 1
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness benefit (over and above HMO)
- Retirement Benefit – grow with us!
- Attractive leave options & fun and exciting on-site facilities (fitness studio, gym with instructor, mother’s room and our famous Karaoke room!)
- Exceptional leadership experience with a proven ability to drive teams towards KPI’s and sales targets;
- Proven capability in developing and implementing various business strategies;
- Experience in direct sales and B2B corporate sales management;
- Proven ability to create a high performing team and to motivate team members to deliver targets;
- Previous experience of working within a regulated industry with a high level of compliance (Nice-To Have)
- Confident, resilient and willing to go the extra mile to be a success, and is effective and persuasive, with a high level of executive presence and builds a strong followership;
- Demonstrates ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment to influence, collaborate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders globally, regionally and/or locally.
If you this role is speaking to you, or you know have someone in mind who’d be perfect for this opportunity, please do not hesitate to e-mail Minerva.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 13, 2019, 9:58:09 PM