Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This Manager position becomes a key role to lead long range Blue Box data science projects which will strongly contribute to a quantum leap growth of Business overall in the future. A successful candidate will cover broad areas of data science, data engineering by accessing to market big data, Company's main frames and Customer data platforms.
The scope of work will cover (TBD) Consumer card customer profiles, new card acquisitions, servicing areas and merchant data for marketing and others.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience and/or strong working knowledge of Information Management, programming, analytics and modeling.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with "can do" spirits and open mindedness towards new opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently
- Extensive working experience with global team
●Recommended Technical Capabilities:
- Ability to have Algorithmic thinking
- Experience or knowledge of computer system engineer software and reporting tools
- Have at least 5 years of Coding and Programming experiences such as SAS, SQL, VB, R, Python.
- Understand cloud computing such as AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud.
●Both Japanese (business level), English (business level) skills required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 15, 2019, 7:41:38 PM