American Express Careers
Overview of the Business:
- Global Credit Administration (GCA) manages the company's credit, collections, and fraud service operations around the world. Global Collections oversees the management of our first- and third-party collections agencies, as well as various specialty partners.
- GCA aims to strike the right balance between helping customers in need through a range of workout programs, and taking actions to prevent spending that will not be paid back to American Express. In short, our primary focus is to protect and recover American Express' receivable assets, while delivering on our customer commitment.
- The Primary Objective Would Be to Deliver Very High Standards of Customer Service by Handling Correspondence / Email / Calls from Card Members / Program Administrators / ADM’s / RM’s.
- Ensuring Resolution Is Provided Accurately & Promptly.
- Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Deliver Quality Service And Support.
- Contribute Towards Team Goals By Strictly Managing Individual Productivity Targets.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
- Should Be Self Driven and Be Able To Identify Ways to Do Things Differently That Will Continuously Improve the Business.
- Demonstrate Personal Excellence In All Tasks And Responsibilities. .
- Sound Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- System Savvy and a Keen Learner of Mainframe Systems and Complex High Value Card Products. Good Pc Skills Especially Ms Package.
- Sound Decision-Making Ability, Sound Card Servicing Background & Front-End Customer Servicing With Global Relationships.
- Ability to Work with Multiple Constituencies / Departments. Ability to Work within a Demanding Team Environment, to have strong Customer Service Skills.
- Working Knowledge of Amex Customer Service and Risk Delivery Systems Including Globestar, WCC, CAS, MYSU, CSP.
- Understanding Of Corporate Credit Procedures Would Be An Added Benefit
- Shift window of the profile is 7am to 7pm. preferably flexible for shift environment.
Educational Background Required:
- Graduate with more than 4 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Amex customer service and risk management mainframe systems.
- Knowledge of company policies & procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Charge Product.
- Good track record in driving results- a strong target orientation.
- Very strong customer service skills and a background of delivering premium value.
- Good knowledge of MS-Word & Excel.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Good team-player.
- Very strong customer services skills and a background of delivering premium value.
- Experience in credit servicing American Express customers
- Minimum Of G3L3 In the 2018 year end assessment
- Should not be on any form of active counseling
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 14, 2019, 5:57:44 AM