American Express Careers
Support I - Finance
This is a Band 28 role:
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
• The individual will be part of Financial Accounting & Close.
• The incumbent shall be required to understand Marketing & Promotion policy and related accounting , providing Marketing & Promotion Reports, liaison with markets / segments on Budget Utilization status, reporting & building strong internal controls.
• The incumbent shall be required to maintain close contact with customers / business partners.
• The incumbent should have accounting knowledge & focus on Accuracy, control & compliance.
• Strong inter-personal skills and communication skills . Demonstrate problem solving skills .
• Should possess good analytical skills .
• The successful candidate should be flexible & result oriented.
• Good Understanding of AMEX businesses, AMEX Finance products and systems, a plus.
Purpose of the Role:
• M&P Accounting & Budget Managment
• M&P Budget Management
Critical Factors to Success:
• Accounting Knowledge & Good Communication
• 1-2 years is added advantage
• MBA (Finance)
• Accounting knowledge
Knowledge of Platforms:
• Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 14, 2019, 2:00:25 AM