American Express Careers
Manager, Incentive Compensation Effectiveness
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
- Serve as primary contact to the business on sales incentive programs, governance and administration
- Support the business in the development of leading practice incentive design and approaches
- Collaborate and contribute to the development, design and implementation of sales incentive programs
- Provide guidance to the business on the company's governance framework and facilitate the approval process
- Conduct analytics including competitive benchmarking, pay for performance analyses and modeling
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the business through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects
- Develop strong relationships across the organization to drive highest levels of collaboration and effectiveness
- Interface with colleagues from other practices and regions on best business practices
- Manage business expectations and raise appropriate issues to Leadership
- Experience and/or exposure to compensation practices, especially sales incentives
- Experience working with sales organizations
- Creative, analytical and results-driven orientation, demonstrated through the ability to draw conclusions from data analysis, make recommendations on findings and communicate results effectively
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple, multi-faceted projects and producing quality deliverables on time
- Strong relationship builder; able to proactively manage and expand relationships
- Display polished and well developed oral and written communication skills
- Experience making presentations to all levels of management; including a level of comfort with executive presentations
- Self-starter attitude with an ability to work independently
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10285
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 19, 2019, 4:35:25 PM