American Express Careers
Director -Risk & Info Management
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
The director position in Sales and Business Enablement team (SABE) , Global Business Services will lead the sales incentive administration and reporting across AXP business units, managing the process across geographies. The incumbent will partner with business teams and HR to ensure flawless delivery and meets business priorities via standardization and value addition.
• Manage flawless transition of sales incentive administration and reporting process from business units into Global Business Services
• Own all stakeholder expectations from the centralized process and ensure success of the initiative as per defined targets.
• Drive improvements in customer experience by improving query resolution, payment accuracy and timeliness, ensuring minimal impact in terms of incorrect incentive payouts.
• Provide BAU and reporting tracking of key process metrics as well as business metrics.
• Drive process improvements through automation and transformation
• Ensure platforms and tools are effectively utilized and any enhancements to increase efficiency and effectiveness
• Ensure controls and compliance related to the process are adhered to
• Effectively communicate, gain support and execute on strategic initiatives that require involvement from many stakeholders
• Invest in establishing and growing relationships with multiple teams to develop trusted partnerships.
• Build a strong and effective team to support delivery globally. Identify and attract strong talent to the team, drive engagement and maintain high morale. Experience
• Work experience in areas of incentives management, payouts and reporting in finance/ retail/banking/ credit card domain
• Experience in leading large operational teams
• Demonstrated thought leadership to drive operational excellence and enhanced customer experience
• Strong reporting and analytical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of complex business requirements and generate possible courses of action
• Experience in establishing polices and processes for handling exceptions, disputes & adjustments
• Ability to understand data, synthesize into real-world meaning, break down business problems, and conduct brainstorming.
• Ability to lead a team of highly skilled, business and data analysts in delivering on SLAs and innovative solutions to raise the team effectiveness
• Proven ability to lead and inspire a global team to delivery extraordinary results.
• Experience working in highly cross-functional environment, flexibility and adaptability to work with tight deadlines and changing priorities
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Proven results with 10 + years of experience in managing operations and reporting teams.
• Must possess excellent operations, analytical experience in the finance/ banking/ credit card industry
• Knowledge about the credit card payment industry
• Proficient in SAS, MS Office Advance tools (such as Excel Macro), programming
• Master's degree in business administration, finance, computer applications, economics or related quantitative fields from a top tier institute
• Strong business acumen and ability create and execute vision to support business goals.
• Strong process discipline and End to End mindset.
• Transformation mindset leveraging technology and process redesign.
• Prior experience in managing data heavy / analytics functions.
• Excellent Project management, client management, verbal and written communication skills.
• A demonstrated ability to work in high-pressure situations with minimal errors.
• Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to pro-actively and independently drive results
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 14, 2019, 8:17:15 AM