Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This Position will support GFPS Operations. He/She will be responsible for driving improvements in Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, Quality and Compliance & Employee Satisfaction projects. - Accountable for analyzing business trends and ensure task completion in alignment with project plans.
Provide support for business projects and presentations:
- Accountable for driving projects from project feasibility to definition, design, delivery & control.
- Liaison with GFPS business partners
- Continually seek, share and implement best practices across all international markets.
- Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities while meeting deadlines and expectations.
- Must possess high motivation, enthusiasm and dedication to deliver results within strict time lines.
- Must be analytical thinker, problem solver, decision maker
- Must have good communication skills with proof ability in how to escalate on appropriate and timely manner
- Must be able to work effectively as a member of a larger team and have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple activities, workloads and objectives.
- Requires project management skills and the ability to influence others without having direct authority over them.
employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion
background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven ability to communicate (written and verbally) effectively at all levels. Must be able to collaborate and influence across various levels of management.
- Proficient in MS Office Products: particularly EXCEL, Word and PowerPoint is a must.
- Project Leader experience (1 year)
- Able to present data and conclusions through various communication channels and audiences
- GFPS or Credit Operations knowledge strongly recommended and would be ideal.
- Experience in financial services/call centers or other service industry is a plus.
- This role will interact with our counterparts around the World.
- English proficiency is a must.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 14/06/2019, 09:48:17