American Express Careers
DTA Manager - Centurion
• To deliver the Centurion product strategy to retain high value CMs and significantly increase Centurion card spend and Travel & Concierge service engagement.
• To manage a high performing large team of DTAs who provide services to Centurion customers. The team will provide Travel, Lifestyle and Card benefits and services to customers.
• To demonstrate excellent people leadership and customer relationship skills & experience as well as having the ability to drive exceptional and seamless service to GNIC’s high value CMs.
• To be a key member of the TLS leadership team and will collaborate across the TLS & GNICS teams as well as number of business partners to deliver our business priorities.
• This role leads a team of 65+ DTAs . This team provides a personalized relationship service to our high value Centurion CMs through an in centre relationship & engagement servicing team.
• Achieve /exceed customer satisfaction targets measured through VoCM. Consistently achieve service level agreements.
• Develop and implement service processes that enhance customer satisfaction.
• Drive profitable travel sales and revenues, which guarantee a positive MC return to American Express, ensuring that financial targets and controls are met.
• Ensure that the service team is resourced, trained, equipped and continuously motivated to consistently deliver the highest levels of personal service to the CMs, meeting and exceeding expectations.
• Ensure adherence to controls and compliance policies.
• Manage high profile CMs, and act as complaint escalation contact.
• Sustain shareholder return by maintaining the balance of service provided against the cost of operating the services.
• Recruit, develop, retain, and motivate a talented team of DTAs to deliver excellent customer experience
• Ensure smooth operations between the RM & DTA teams.
ENGAGE INTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS:
• Liaise and follow-up with AXP stakeholders to get CMs issues / requests solved: • Partnering with GNICS to ensure the team delivers top notch, proactive service thru relevant benefits and value proposition.
• Identify Business Transformation initiatives (through clear evaluation of internal and external data and research). Working with GNICS and other business partners to develop and implement engagement and business transformation initiatives.
• Partner with internal American Express and third party operations and suppliers to create memorable experiences and flawless service execution to create Centurion CMs advocates. Lead and support key business activities and projects as requested.
• CMO team responsible for marketing Centurion Card and services.
• CEN team that supports Centurion cards
• Finance, Marketing, Risk and other key support areas of Global TLS team
• Accurate & timely completion of travel requests.
• Build relationships with high networth individuals (HNIs) & service their needs effectively through innovative thinking
• Prioritize & efficiently fulfill customer requests
• Offer relevant value added propositions using detailed knowledge of customer’s travel choices
• Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
• Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
• Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
Qualifications• Graduate with Minimum 8 - 10 Years of Experience.
• Ideally with a strong Travel, Luxury sector and/or Relationship Management background and a fundamental knowledge of Card service dynamics, in order to participate in the development of relevant and profitable products and services.
• Must have a good understanding specifically of call centre operations together with the technologies and processes which drive successful telephone service operations.
• Must have a mix of general management skills; People leadership, customer experience, which enable him/her to deliver servicing strategy for Centurion CMs.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly at all levels to ensure that strategic direction and objectives for Centurion service are understood and future needs are supported.
• He/she must also be capable of building, leading and motivating his/her teams effectively. • Needs technical and analytical skills to identify, analyze and increase understanding of customer needs, the Cards and TLS business dynamics, and the environment within which the business operates.
• Must be decisive in making timely and appropriate judgments and decisions based on best available information.
• Time Management
• Workload Management
• Knowledge of travel industry
• Knowledge of destinations, geographies
• Problem solving skills
Knowledge of Platforms:
MS office suits (Excel,Word, PowerPoint, Access)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 14, 2019, 1:21:33 AM