American Express Careers
- Perform credit servicing calls whilst delivering the first class customer service;
- Handle Pre-authorization request and limit override decision to enable spend;
- Negotiate, collect and perform credit control on credit risk accounts in adhere with the policy and procedures;
- Achieve specific performance targets based on call monitoring scores, effectiveness of outstanding balances collected, and daily volume handled / productivity;
- Effectively negotiate with a customer focused mind-set, and discuss alternate payment arrangements and repayment plans for customers in financial difficulty;
- Recommend cancellation, or suspend spending privileges where required, and communicate these actions to customers;
- Raise recommendation to write-off handling fees, petty balances or penalty charges, when justified or necessary.
- Fluent English and Cantonese. Reasonable standard in Mandarin;
- Sound analytical skills and Have a grow mindset
- Good team player with high personal accountability
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Credit, Loan approval, Customer Service will be an advantage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 20, 2019, 2:44:49 AM