American Express Careers
Sales Executive - French speaker - Future Needs
Are you a fluent speaker of French? At American Express we can offer a great brand, career, training and a fantastic team environment to develop your commercial skills. As a European hub we offer a rewarding package and the opportunity to work at one Spain's premier employer brands with an international environment.
If you enjoy working with people and are a strong communicator with the ability to build relations, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Make an impact on our business and the business world.
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities. Working in our Sales team, you will focus on acquiring new SME customers for American Express, targeting businesses in the French market. It requires creativity, entrepreneurship coupled with all the traits that make Sales Professionals successful. You will daily deal with senior executives – including Chief Executive Officers, Financial or Purchasing chiefs – and convince them in using our payment solutions.
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Drive new sales, targeting French Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) companies,
- You will be responsible for the complete end-to-end sales process,
- Build and effectively manage your own sales pipeline, by identifying, analyzing and prioritizing opportunities that achieve and exceed profitable growth targets,
- Prospecting for new customers through existing leads sources and maximizing lead generation,
- Identifying key decision makers and articulating the benefits and services of our American Express payment solution using strong communication and objection handling skills,
- Strong negotiation skills and consultative sales skills,
- Ability to drive innovation and change; think from client perspective,
- Participate in tactical sales campaigns throughout the year.
In return you will receive with a competitive package that includes an incentive scheme under that rewards you with excellent earning potential based on your personal performance contribution and an exceptional range benefits. As you would expect from one of Spain and the world’s Great Places To Work your successes will be recognized by great investment in your personal, career growth and well-being as well as financially.
Benefits and Perks
- New state of the art offices, very well connected just near to Feria de Madrid. Metro Station one minute, ten minutes connected with the city center,
- Meal Vouchers,
- Medical Insurance,
- Life and Accident Coverage,
- Amex personal card with no annual fee,
- Educational and Language Allowances,
- Work from home (up to two days per week),
- Sports, Voluntary activities, healthy in company activities,
- Amex cafeteria, shower rooms, international collaborative library and many other building facilities,
- And lots more!
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you ready for the challenge?
These are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Fluent French level. Good written and spoken English will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working background in the French Market or living experience in France.
- Rigorous and analytical mindset.
- Self-driven and results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on achieving and exceeding targets and goals.
- Challenger mindset with the ability to think creatively to identify new business opportunities.
- A natural forward planner who is highly organized and has the ability to manage multiple customers at different stages of the sales process.
- Ability to work independently whilst also collaborating with team members in different markets to maximize individual and company performance.
- Highly engaging telephone communication style with ability to speak confidently with senior executives.
- Previous Sales experience is a plus.
Every member of our account sales team is an experienced listener and a business expert. We haven’t become the world’s largest card issuer by selling more cards, but by understanding and helping businesses overcome the challenges they face every day. We’re partners who know how the solutions we provide help our customers to achieve business success.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 1st of overall best companies in the financial sector
Start date estimated to be from September to December
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 1, 2019, 8:09:41 AM