American Express Careers
The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences (EDME) team is responsible for deepening Card Member engagement through our digital experiences, with a primary focus on Membership mobile app, web, commerce and push channels. The team’s mission is to dramatically increase digital engagement and customer satisfaction through a combination of superior user experience and compelling features and functionality. As part of the Enterprise Digital and Analytics (EDA) team we have a collective focus on growing revenue from our existing Member base. We have a global and Enterprise wide remit, working closely with US and International marketing teams to deploy mobile, web, commerce and push experiences to meet the growing needs of our Members globally and across all lines of business.
The EDME Loyalty & Benefits Web Experiences team is looking for an Associate Product Manager (APM) who will support the global roll out of our improved navigation and membership summary pages across our Loyalty programs. The role will focus on assessing existing market experiences, managing the global roll out plan, identifying opportunities for A/B testing, and partnering with product and engineering to build and launch new experiences. This is an exciting role with an opportunity to modernize key loyalty journeys across markets and drive deeper card member engagement with our loyalty programs. We are looking for a talented, energetic APM who puts the customer first, demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and is passionate about digital experiences.
- Assess and document the existing functionality and customer experience in each market
- Partner with stakeholders to define the global roll out plan and leverage data analytics to inform market prioritization
- Collaborate with product managers and our engineers to write, groom, and test user stories
- Support measuring the effectiveness and success of product launches
- Identify additional opportunities to clean up technical debt and consolidate experiences into our global baseline
- Manage the Test & Learn backlog and lead A/B tests
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and executing initiatives in a lean/Agile environment
- Technically minded and resourceful
- Proactive and enthusiastic – A successful candidate must be excited about the digital space
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills and the ability to engage, build trust, and inspire partners
- Detail oriented, process-driven, and highly organized
- Strategic thinkers – showing an ability to support decision making and overall execution approach
- Fun and outgoing – we’re looking for someone who can contribute to the strong team culture of our co-located and diverse team
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 24, 2019, 12:38:56 PM