American Express Careers
Business Planning Analyst
- Create and manage the content for the staff and functional senior leadership meetings (monthly) and offsite (annually) to include: o Shaping meaningful agendas o Facilitating, recording and participating in discussions o Follow-up on agreed actions
- Serve as central point of contact for urgent business issues, initiatives & addressing information requests
- Manage the CEN LAC Operations scorecards, dashboards & other reporting available for the LAC, Spain and USA Markets
- Provide oversight & consultation as appropriate to assure timely remediation actions are executed to address compliance issues Business Development & Business Planning
- Lead and co-ordinate strategic projects and initiatives as required, including the year-end planning process, mandatory training completions & other senior office milestones
- Develop and maintain project plans, conduct and facilitate project meetings, analyze business/financial data, identify and assess issues and develop and test plans for projects. Management of the Executive Office.
- Create impactful internal and external presentations, speeches and communications, including creation of impactful and comprehensive communications/presentations for key business reviews.
- Oversee the management of the Vice President’s schedule, leading the logistic and administrative requirements for all meetings and events.
- Partner with Public Affairs to facilitate effective employee communications and engagement (Town halls, Employee Forum presentations, organization announcements etc).
- Partner with Human Resources to facilitate the mid-year and year end performance review process, as well as Goal Setting, Development Plans, etc.
- The successful candidate is a strong strategic thinker who possesses the confidence and composure required to effectively communicate with senior management.
QualificationsQualifications / Skills
- A commercial mindset with excellent statistical/ financial acumen and analytical skills
- Superior organization & planning skills with outstanding oral & written communication skills
- Outstanding leadership & relationship building skills with proven ability to influence without authority, and proven project management skills to handle multiple initiatives flawlessly
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to changing circumstances, make decisions quickly and juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and with little guidance
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2019, 5:46:45 PM