American Express Careers
POS Enablement Analyst- Backend (Cantonese and English)
- Review, analyze, and process all terminal enablement/set-up, servicing and product requests varying in levels of complexity received on a daily basis
- Responsible for data verification and timely processing of new applications, including follow up of missing information to enable optimal turn-around time of applications
- Follow up with various stakeholders through outbound calls/e-mails to ensure efficient Merchant case resolution
- Liaise with partner banks and terminal deployment vendors to ensure requests are actioned in a timely manner
- Maintain a daily inventory of cases, track and resolve each of them to closure to effectively service Merchants and reduce Cycle Time
- Meet performance metrics: Quality, Efficiency, Case Time Resolution, Compliance, Attendance and Schedule Adherence
- Adhere to internal policies to ensure Compliance with legal parameters as well as company policies and procedures
A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Degree holder with 1 -3 years of work experience in Customer Service, Sales, Telesales, Hospitality, or Banking and Finance industry
- Proficiency in using MS Excel and Outlook required
- Work experience related to Customer Service required
- Case Management/Back-Office experience preferred
- Business/Finance background is a plus
- Proficiency in English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a target-oriented environment
- Good problem solving skills
- Great attention to details
- Team player
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 4, 2019, 4:20:00 AM