American Express Careers
Commercial Collection Specialist
- Analyze client information to determine limit coding on the accounts
- Meet business metrics on SLA (TAT & Compliance) for the process
- Work on emails / dialer/ process tools to ensure productivity targets are met as defined while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Effectively communicate, oral and written, to review and document necessary information.
- Work on phones to communicate with the card members to educate about Bankruptcy process
- Ability to evaluate card members financial and account data to make sound business decision
- Shift 24 x 7 and the role may be subject to additional background verification checks
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience
- Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
- Should display a penchant for Result Orientation & Personal Accountability.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Relationship Building, Presentation & Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
- Should possess sound Analytical, Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word preferred.
- Strong Team Player with high level of integrity.
- Strong Knowledge of American Express Product, Policies & Procedures.
- Change Management Ability & self-motivating skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
- Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 24, 2019, 9:50:17 PM