American Express Careers
ServiceNow Technical Architect - Senior Engineer
The American Express IT Service Management (ITSM) architecture team is looking for a Technical Architect to work on the ServiceNow platform.
The ITSM architecture team is responsible for:
- Designing enhancements to the ServiceNow platform
- Designing integrations with other platforms across the enterprise
- Analyzing new features in upcoming ServiceNow releases
Daily work requires collaborating with product and agile development teams on-site, in person at the American Express office in Phoenix.
Our architects have an in-depth understanding of:
- The ServiceNow development platform
- Enterprise API platforms
- Publisher-Subscriber architectures
Our architects exhibit these qualities:
- A genuine passion for working in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment.
- An affinity to communicate with openness and transparency
- Open to feedback and committed to continuous personal improvement
- A real desire to learn new technologies
Bachelor's Degree in technology or similar experience
1 to 3 years ServiceNow architecture experience
Strong knowledge of ITSM processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Deployment, Release, Configuration)
Knowledge of DataPower, Apigee, or similar technologies a plus
Knowledge of message queues a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S., as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 21, 2019, 5:43:10 PM