American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
- Timely And Error Free Processing of Merchant queries and ensuring a speedy resolution
- Providing best in class merchant experience by resolving Merchant’s Financial and Maintenance queries for UK market.
- Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance
- Responding to maintenance requests, analyzing & resolving outstanding issues before the requests are carried out and translating the requests into appropriate computer (Genesis) language.
- Liaising with the various affiliation channels to ensure this process runs smoothly (Third parties, Client Managers, Acquisition, Sitel, SRS, Genesis Agreements etc). Utilising business knowledge to manage large strategic maintenance changes whilst maintaining relationship with SRS and Client Managers. This involves discussing and agreeing timeframes with key internal contacts in order to provide win-win solutions.
- Timely processing of Merchant Invoicing and effectively managing the Client managers and related stakeholders.
- First contact resolution - understanding written requests from FO and translating into computer language,
- The timely resolution of issues around the maintenance requests (which can be quite complex) in order to meet SLA and customer expectations
- Effectively organising incoming work to meet/exceed the agreed timeframes and SLA for both internal and external customers.
Key Skillset required:-
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Good Analytical Skills with Eye for Details.
- Proficient in Excel Knowledge and effective financial domain.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in strenuous and challenging conditions.
- Proven problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated dependability/self-motivating skills
- Change Management Ability
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
- Eligibility - Graduate The incumbent should be tenured for a minimum of 12 months at Band 28 in the current role as on the date of application deadline. The incumbent should not be on level 3 or above PIP at the time of applying.
- The incumbent should have a performance rating of G3L3 or better in the last Annual review.
- High levels of personal accountability and attention to detail are needed, along with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Shift Timings:- 12:30 – 21:00
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 23, 2019, 10:52:23 PM