Customer Care Professional - Consumer Product Servicing
If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then the American Express Customer Care Professional position may be an ideal fit for you.
As a Customer Care Professional, you serve as the face and voice of the American Express brand. You have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of customers. Our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care® puts your passion to serve – and your personality – at the center of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships with our company.
American Express Customer Care Professionals deliver extraordinary care by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries. Customer Care Professionals strive to make it easy to do business with us, solving customer issues, while celebrating their value to us.
As a Customer Care Professional, you will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to our customers, reinforcing the benefits of membership by providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement with our products and services.
Here’s just some of what you’ll do in our contact center:
- Deliver extraordinary care, on calls, to a wide range of American Express customers with a variety of requests
- Build meaningful relationship through consultative questioning to ensure added value for the customer
- Offer custom solutions and negotiate a positive outcome for the customer and American Express, aiming for first call resolution when possible
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Document necessary information
- Re-prioritize to adapt to the ever-changing environment
Here are the skills and experiences we are looking for. Do these describe you?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Display a passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as multitask and re-prioritize on a regular basis
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation, influential and resourceful skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This position operates in a 24/7 environment, ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekend and evenings.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 23, 2019, 7:56:42 PM