Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The incumbent will be responsible for analyzing effectiveness of UW strategies and processes through data analysis and simulations while interacting with other functional groups.
Primary responsibilities will include:
Implement and analyze UnderWriting and customer management strategies and initiatives for the region to profitably grow billed business, while controlling net loss provision and improving client satisfaction.
Effectively interacting and collaborating with colleagues from the central Risk Management organization, as well as Operations and Marketing teams to develop, enhance and implement strategies and processes.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with experience to lead and perform data analytics. Capable of traslating complex data into actionable insights.
- Develop analytical solutions to understand in a better way customer behaviour with the objective of increasing revenues and improving UW while minimizing Credit Losses.
- Flexibility and ability to build strong relationships, operate effectively within large cross-functional teams.
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence others.
- Proactive and able to develop creative and innovative solutions.
- Work experience with SAS/SQL required.Experience/Familiarity with Big Data is preferred
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Recently graduated from college in quantitative field preferred. Statistical and Mathematical proficiency
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2019, 7:13:49 PM