American Express Careers
Infrastructure Engineer - Converged Infrastructure
Millions of customers depend on our infrastructure,
The success of our entire company rests on our systems, networks, and people. Our Infrastructure engineers know that delivering on that promise takes a robust, scalable and efficient Infrastructure. So if you’re an expert on infrastructure and know the value of supporting technology and the people who depend on it, build you career here.
Build a strong infrastructure and a solid career.
The best infrastructure isn’t built in a day or even a year and it’s certainly not built without a team. Here’s just some of what you’ll do:
- Contribute to the analysis of business, application, and technical infrastructure requirements.
- Design, build, enhance and integrate the infrastructure required to support various platforms and our business portfolio
- Support initiatives that deliver workable end-to-end infrastructure solutions
- Participates in test planning and execution
Are you up for the challenge?
- Undergraduate Degree or similar work experience in IT Field required
- 2-5 years of experience within Technology Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Infrastructure operations support or engineering
- Experience with a variety of operating systems, or network protocols
Windows/Linux Server Build/ Admin skills
Network and Security understanding
Knowledge of automated server build environment
At the core of Infrastructure Engineering
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- System/Platform Domain Knowledge
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 21, 2019, 7:45:06 PM