American Express Careers
Director, HR Reporting, Analytics and Data Management
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
- Responsible for developing and driving the reporting, analytics and data management strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization.
- Partner closely with HR and various business groups to provide reports, analytics and visualizations for meaningful business insights with recruiting, talent and core HR data.
- Lead multi-located teams in the delivery of prioritized development efforts. Partner with vendors and business architects to provide vendor governance, oversight on the delivery of key solutions to business partners while ensuring regular communication of delivery and financial status for our reporting platform including the HR data warehouse
- Partners with requestors in the HR engagement request process for enhancements and process improvements as it relates to reporting and the HR data warehouse. Reviews all requests, assists with solution development and ensures alignment to HR roadmap and key strategies
- Reviews and oversees the reporting and data warehouse portfolio delivery plans in terms of schedule, cost, scope and quality
- Works with our reporting vendors and data warehouse technology partners to plan key application upgrades based on business priorities and activities. Determine feature enablement, development timelines and overall testing strategy.
- Works with Data Privacy, HR Compliance, and SOX office to ensure adherence of platform supported relevant compliance requirements
- 7-10 years plus of reporting and analytics experience.
- Working knowledge of recruiting, talent and core HR data
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Strong track record of positive outcomes and results in a global matrix environment
- Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field is required
- Workplace Flexibility: Potential to work remotely part of the time based on current projects and team needs.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2019, 1:05:56 PM