American Express Careers
Project Manager - Digital Workplace
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Develops project plans and ensures that the scope and approach are fully understood by all partners
- Identifies and tracks key project achievements
- Ensures all systems of record for project reporting are kept current, and directs and monitors work efforts on a regular basis
- Ensures accurate reflection of project budgets, forecasts and actuals within project and program management tools
- Monitors and communicates progress of project delivery by cost, forecast, schedule and assessment of risks/issues
- Ensures effective change control procedures and processes are efficiently used to retain control on scope, schedule and cost
- Ability to handle project resources and achievement deadlines
- Ability to track and mitigate project risks
- Ability to ensure project meets compliance and regulatory obligations with the highest quality of deliverables
- Up to 6 years of software development experience in a professional environment and/or comparable experience such as:
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Experience with design and coding across one or more platforms and languages as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Prior relevant Technology and business work experience
- Prior experience of working for Business intelligence and data ware hours portfolio will be a plus.
- Prior experience of working with SaaS & Package solution will be a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 21, 2019, 7:27:59 PM