American Express Careers
Analyst-Strtgc Anlys & Testing
If you join us, you can look forward to a lot of impact and a lot of freedom. With that comes the responsibility to ship quality code, so we’re looking for people that take quality as a point of pride. You will be a key member of the engineering staff working on our innovative conversational commerce product from Pune office.
Role & Responsibilities
· Speed, Performance and stability will be your #1 priority
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, Product Managers and Developers to define the project quality goals, testing strategy, test plan and test cases
· Participate in architecture and design reviews of complex solutions in cross-team engineering efforts.
· Write backend integration and API tests. Test RESTful web service API
· You should have deep architectural and software design skills, well-versed in algorithms and data structures, and can write clean, maintainable code
· Ability to design highly extensible and scalable Automation Frameworks
· Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
· 4-7 years of experience in quality engineering including at least 1 year in automation.
· B.E. preferably in Computer Science from Tier-1 colleges.
· Proficiency in Java or Python, Selenium Webdriver framework and mobile app automation is must.
· Manual testing experience of mobile apps (iOS as well as Android) is MUST.
· Exposure to Automation framework for mobile app like Appium is a HUGE plus.
· Experience with large-scale distributed systems, Mobile/Device Test Automation.
· Must have knowledge of or exposure to No-SQL Database
· Excellent communication skills. Verbal and written both.
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
· Experience collaborating with offshore teams a plus
· Startup experience
· Experience with Agile product development methodology
· Experience with OAuth
· Experience with Google Cloud and/or Google AppEngine platforms
· Experience with distributed version control systems (eg: Git)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 8, 2019, 10:47:04 AM