American Express Careers
Sr Mgr - Product Development
- Evaluate, maintain and continuously enhance Customer 360 matching algorithms based on the evolving needs and tool/data availability, while supporting development and delivery of a vision, strategy and roadmap to achieve a next-generation matching capability.
- Lead ongoing management and optimization of the product backlogs, including partnership management, operational efficiency, collaborating across a wide net of stakeholders in Technology, Marketing, Servicing and Product.
- Support overall program management efforts including tracking project status, managing and escalating risks and issues.
- Manage specific tracks of product /capability development efforts from ideation to launch and maintenance.
- Define, measure and report on metrics related to product launch, process efficiency and performance
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with matching algorithms or similar techniques and methodologies.
- At least 3 years of experience in product and project management of technology or data-related products.
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology or the Software Delivery Life Cycle.
- Effective oral and written communication with the ability to interact effectively with diverse audience across Business and Technical teams.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently, has exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills, strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Experience with Programming languages (e.g. SQL, Hive) and knowledge on Big Data techniques (i.e. Gradient Boosting Machine, Random Forest etc)
- Experience and good acumen for analyzing, slicing and dicing data while deriving significant insights
- Information Management, Computer Science, or related degree; Master’s degree preferred
- Good understanding of payments industry & systems
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 5, 2019, 9:08:21 AM