American Express Careers
Technical Project Manager / Business Analyst - 12 months contract
- Provide structured project management and governance to a highly technical, complex project for a strategic client
- Provide overall project ownership; tracking project tasks, resolving issues, deployment scheduling etc.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to analyse complex business requirements and publish technical specification material to guide and define project deliverables
- Introduce tighter rigor and control to project based activities, in order to drive higher quality output for the project
- Provide technical business analysis to identify, provide consultation on and prioritise a fluid set of required deliverables
- Gain solid understanding of Accertify product capabilities and strategic client solution in order to guide the customer down the best path and identify “difficulty factor” for new requirements
- Assist in the performing of quality assurance and publication of testing plans as well as management of 3rd party suppliers as necessary
- Work closely with global product development including internal and external stakeholders to help realise project objectives
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a related field
- Proven experience in customer facing position in a project and/or consultative environment
- Experience working as part of a PMO
- Hands on experience running complicated IT projects and leading workshops, defining core project requirements as well as translation of business requirements to technical specifications
- Ability to convey messages across various levels, from board members, to product owners as well as development and testing teams
- Excellent problem solving, written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in the area of disputes and charge backs as well as the financial services space will be highly regarded
- Some International travel will be required
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 11, 2019, 10:35:10 AM