American Express Careers
Voice & Accent Screening Analyst
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
American Express (Manila, Philippines) is looking for a Voice & Accent Screening Analyst! If you’re passionate about making sure we select only premium talent for our voice businesses in World Service through telephonic or actual, physical interactions with potential candidates while partnering with Talent Acquisition, then this is the role for you!
This role will allow you to work closely with the Business and the World Service Learning Network (WSLN) teams.
- Select Premium Talent for voice businesses in World Service through telephonic interviews with potential candidates;
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure a smooth hiring experience for the applicants;
- Work closely with the Business and World Service Learning Network teams to create feedback channels for the voice hiring team;
- Maintain the Database, Prepare Reports & Assessment Sheets as required;
- Regularly calibrate self to American Express Voice hiring standards/guide.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills exhibiting a strong presence and with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and across all audiences;
- Strong customer service orientation and stakeholder management;
- Strong command of the English language (specifically concepts of functional grammar and its usage) both In terms of understanding and assessing;
- Solid understanding of “Filipinoisms,” functional grammar, and regional influences in spoken English in various parts of the country (Highly preferred);
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office related products (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.);
- Previous experience as a Voice Coach / Communications Trainer;
- Berlitz experience.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 3, 2019, 11:13:21 PM