American Express is a leading global payments, network, and travel company, backed by one of the world's most recognized brands. American Express is unique in the payments industry as an issuer of cards as well as a worldwide network that processes millions of merchant transactions daily. We offer the broadest array of charge, credit, prepaid and co brand cards for consumers, small businesses, midsize companies and large corporations.
With 160 years of innovation behind us, our future could not look more promising. We're moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies to bring greater value to our business customers. Their success expands our success, so we put heart and soul into helping them achieve results that exceed all expectations. Global Commercial Services (GCS) is a core operating group of American Express and has delivered robust growth over the past decade. GCS partners with commercial clients to help them manage travel expenses and make large purchases through a proprietary payment solutions and expense management tools.
The Client Development Team is responsible for the on-boarding and early tenure treatment of our newly acquired Commercial Customers. This includes engaging, educating, and growing new Business and Corporate Customers through outbound, dialogic treatment in order to ramp spend and build meaningful, deep, and loyal relationships. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a high-performing & dynamic team that is responsible for the most critical moments in the Customer’s tenure and sets the trajectory for their relationship ahead with American Express.
- Prior consultative sales and account development experience, preferably in an outbound call environment.
- Effective account development with proven experience in building and managing an effective "pipeline" of growth opportunities.
- Must possess the ability to build and leverage relationships with internal colleagues and support personnel.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly while demonstrating flexibility/adaptability/personal accountability.
- Candidates must have proven organizational, self-motivation and excellent time management skills, with strong attention to detail, disciplined work ethic & possess an enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
- Strong proficiency in GCS business (both Business and Corporate).
- Prior use of SalesForce.com a plus.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 8, 2019, 11:06:16 AM