American Express Careers
- Highly organized with an ability to demonstrate keen attention to details, adaptability, flexibility, resourcefulness and efficiency - follow up in a timely manner, prioritize, multi-task, and handle time-sensitive deadlines in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency and under pressure, as needed to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated ability to act diplomatically and respectfully when communicating with key internal and external customers and individuals of varying levels
- Being the initial liaison and primary communication point person of the VP's for all senior leaders, teams and external client/partners.
- Work alongside other executive assistants
- Organization and maintenance of complex calendars using a high level of integrity, running across senior leaders of AXP, different time zones, and international markets.
- Organizing internal and external meetings including team events; making all necessary arrangements including sending invitations, booking rooms and arranging catering.
- Making complex travel itineraries including air, hotel, transfers and visas.
- Assisting the VP's with appropriate email delegation, booking meetings, and reacting and corresponding on behalf of.
- Distribution lists and organization chart maintenance.
- Prioritizing what is meaningful and urgent.
- Acknowledging receipt/replies on behalf of, etc.
- Ensuring timely preparation and processing of expense reports and invoices; review expenses submitted to leader for approval and highlight any out of policy spend.
- Ensuring timely processing of weekly payroll and exception requests.
- Management of some aspects of the on-boarding and/or off-boarding process, including space planning, equipment orders, and / or supplies.
- Assist with Recruitment process, relocation and new hire coordination.
- Ad hoc requests and project work for the overall team, as required.
- Document/presentation creation and maintaining organization charts.
- Assist in maintaining departmental budgets, services procurement, supplies and other administrative support tasks.
- Ad hoc project work as directed by leadership.
- You will ideally have experience of supporting Senior Executives within a high-paced, complex environment.
- Validated experience working well with Senior Management and handling confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Strong MS Office experience: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Strong work ethic, highly self-motivated, but understands the need to be a standout colleague.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and handle pressure in a deeply dynamic environment.
- Ability to be dedicated and take initiative to anticipate the needs of a complex office.
- Strong follow-up skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience with administrative tasks that creates and supports an organized and efficient environment.
- You have excellent verbal and writing interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have strong solution focused skills and possess the ability to act diplomatically and patiently when communicating with individuals of varying levels.
- Ability to run multiple priorities within established timeframes while demonstrating flexibility.
- Experience in a wide range of administrative related tasks, organizing large meetings and arranging travel.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding and appreciation of key customer relationships (internal/external).
- Knowledge of Concur, Ariba, ITSC, DGM Tool, etc. preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 27, 2019, 4:36:18 PM