American Express Careers
- Customer Relationship Management
- Manage relationships with internal and external marketing customers.
- Align with marketing and other customers to establish service levels and expectations.
- Stay current with Industry best practices and work with customers to plan and adopt necessary changes.
- Compliance and Financial Performance
- Ensure DME Internal policy and regulatory compliance.
- Drive and support DME leadership to achieve annual savings goals.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (internal and external) to influence and drive process change
- Track and report on key service and performance indicators.
- Provide timely input and feedback on vendor performance and quality
- Strong Project and Change Management
- Customer Relationship and Service Level Management
- Process Reengineering and Innovation
- Demonstrate a strong ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders, influence and drive change
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 12, 2019, 7:32:26 AM