American Express Careers
Sr. Manager, Colleague Experience Strategy
To deliver a seamless and connected colleague experience, Global Human Resources Systems, Solutions and Privacy team (GHSSP) is driving the roadmap for the core HR platform capabilities that will enable this experience across the enterprise globally. Within GHSSP, the Colleague Experience team strives to consistently apply sound user experience principles and design heuristics to ensure a cohesive, effective and efficient experience for colleagues anytime, anywhere. In addition, the team provides change management services and user experience expertise to HR and global business partners implementing new applications, embarking on organizational transformations and revamping core business processes.
Seeking a 'Colleague Experience Champion' to lead the user experience efforts for Global Human Resources. The ideal candidate will be responsible for shaping and communicating colleague experience strategies and design. They will work alongside key stakeholders to identify requirements, set design goals, study users and craft experience that translate business and user needs into highly engaging experiences. A passion for digital trends and innovation in both colleague and customer experience combined with a sound understanding of user experience practices is critical. Demonstrated ability to skillfully balance business goals with colleague engagement and delivering a great end user experience.
- Develop next generation colleague experience strategy
- Consult on user experience design and process improvements
- Collect and assimilate customer data to guide design
- Ensure that the Colleague Experience team aligns its direction with the organization’s business plan
- Facilitate strategic, customer-centric decision-making
- Partner within HR and across the enterprise with key stakeholders to help UX design efforts succeed
- 5+ years industry experience preferred with solid background in user experience design and global project delivery
- Strong understanding of user experience design trends, and implementing projects across the colleague experience lifecycle (Hire to Retire)
- Skillful collaborator with excellent project management skills
- Stellar communicator, who is comfortable engaging across all levels of the enterprise with both internal and external partners and vendors
- Fast learner with results-oriented focus
- Demonstrated ability to operate and adapt in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Professional services mindset, dedicated to serving the needs of our colleagues and partners
- Bachelor's degree required
- Workplace Flexibility: Potential to work remotely part of the time based on current projects and team needs.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 10, 2019, 4:17:32 AM