American Express Careers
Senior Manager – Customer Servicing Experience & Strategic Projects, Personal Loans
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Growing consumer lending, through winning share from our customers and the development of new lending products, are top priorities as American Express mobilizes to capitalize on key growth opportunities over the moderate term. The Global Consumer Lending & Co-Brand organization is evolving our portfolio and approach with the aim to transform the way we meet borrowing needs in an evolving landscape.
Within GLC, this role is a part of the US Personal Loan product team & will be responsible for overseeing the customer experience in servicing channels, driving acquisition through phone channel & ownership for key strategic projects supporting product growth. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a startup-like environment and a business that is a key strategic priority for American Express.
- Oversee the development and execution of customer servicing touch points across digital and phone channels
- Create and implement servicing strategy for new product features including developing training materials
- Monitor customer calls, chats, and complaint trends & oversee executive escalations
- Manage NPS & other customer satisfaction surveys
- Partner with marketing and application journey teams to optimize & grow acquisitions from phone channel
- End to end ownership for key strategic projects
- Enthusiastic problem-solver with the ability to conceive creative, yet simple solutions to better meet customer needs
- Strong interpersonal, relationship, and influence management skills that allow for close partnerships with many different constituents
- Strategic, analytical thinker with ability to work with data to generate insights
- Strong project management and results driven mindset with a proven ability to manage and deliver against multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to ask questions and challenge the status quo
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 2, 2019, 4:27:37 PM