Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you a champion of change? Are you able to build strong partnerships across lines of business resulting in ground breaking results?
Then Travel & Lifestyle Services is looking for you!
American Express Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) serves American Express Card Members around the world with a full range of travel services, from trip planning and booking to enhancing the broader travel experience.
We are seeking a Director with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for leadership. This leader will be responsible for leading our Centurion servicing model. The team will have full responsibility for end-to-end Centurion Portfolio management, focusing on Card Member interactions covering travel, lifestyle and general card servicing. This leader will be expected to bring a well-rounded mix of strategic thinking, tactical execution and creativity to the role.
We need a cogent leader who can outline the strategy and roll up her or his sleeves and drive execution. They will be responsible for key metrics such as development, growth and most importantly, driving the overall relationship with our Centurion Card Members. We need an exceptional leader who can operate in the gray area, rapidly evaluate and implement changes where needed.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead the Centurion servicing platform for the US
- Identify areas to optimize the process
- Ensure organizational effectiveness and operational excellence
- Partner with the US Centurion Product team
- Drive Card Member engagement, extraordinary customer experience, and billings growth
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a customer service related Industry
- Experience in leading a portfolio management team with a focus development and engagement
- Understand the luxury space and how to enable the front line to deliver both proactively and reactively against the needs of this high-end segment.
- Effective organizational communication with a focus on change management
- Strong analytical and financial knowledge including experience with P & L responsibilities
- Must be driven to succeed with a focus on the customer experience
- Must be a change agent and constantly developing winning strategies
- Resilient and flexible, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to build relationships across multiple LOBs and stakeholders
- Build team cohesiveness, trust and respect within the team and among peers
This position can be virtual, but the preferred location would be near one of our servicing centers or headquarters in either Phoenix, AZ, Sunrise, FL, New York, NY
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 10, 2019, 7:08:26 PM