American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Care by responding to questions concerning Card Member Accounts at Corporation level
Purpose of the Role:
- Ability To Comprehend & Respond To All Card Member Queries With Immediate Resolution (Real Time) To Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Adaptable & Customer Centric Approach To Situations To Deliver Superior Service.
- Grow & nurture Customer Relationship on each & every call
- Adherence To Quality & Compliance Guidelines
- Personalization/ Empathy In Communication
Critical Factors to Success:
- Ability to recognize tone & mood of customer through verbal communication
- Candidate should have been a part of a Voice process with min 12 Months experience
- Candidate with Corporate Card/Credit Card Servicing knowledge is preferred
- Demonstrated Ability to Work Effectively Within A Team Environment
- Quick Navigation Ability, Web Savvy, Basic Troubleshooting Knowledge.
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 5, 2019, 3:04:39 AM