American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional
- This position is responsible for managing work requests for BTA (Business travel Account) and to deliver very high standards of Customer Service.
- Driving Relationships With Tar And Amex Travel Network
- Business Root Cause Analysis And Dispute Resolution and Responsible For the India Market
- Supporting other corporate teams with any queries Hours Of Operations: Shift Flexibility is required with some Week-ends “will” be working.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Graduate With About 2 Years with Experience of customer handling and should have strong relationship management skill.
- Ability In Assess Readiness Levels, and The Ability To Apply Appropriate Solution
- Time Management And The Ability To Handle Multiple Demands And Competing Priorities
- Analytical, Problem Solving And Decision-Making Skills
- Ability To Write Clearly And express themselves well In Groups And One To One Conversations Should have strong knowledge of Excel, MS Word/Power Point, MIS, Strong Communication Skill .
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 23, 2019, 11:48:50 AM