American Express Careers
- Lead the product development of application experiences with engineering and user experience teams for a portfolio of co-brand partnerships
- Develop innovate strategies through our strategic partnerships to accelerate acquisition and growth globally.
- Partner with Enterprise Platform teams to develop aligned roadmaps and quarterly prioritization and delivery
- Groom user stories and maintain the backlog for a scrum team
- Drive an increase in digital application engagement by maximizing upper funnel traffic through best in class user experience development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive point of arrival strategies
- Position requires a willingness to continually learn and implement ground-breaking product and technologies processes within a dynamic and highly matrixed environment to capitalize on the considerable investment made in the acquisition process.
- Develop and run high impact test & learn experiments that will inform the product strategy
Here is what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner working across a mix of consumer and business digital products
- A digital product owner background with experience of the Agile delivery framework and playing a leading role in a Scrum team. A shown ability to build, run and prioritize a product backlog (Critical)
- Excellent communication and listening skills; ability to build relationships, influence decisions and make things happen without direct authority.
- Have the ability to define, collect and report on metrics that are clear and concise and able to articulate the impact of decisions.
- Ability to shape product programs, their KPIs and roadmaps.
- Technical fluency - an ability to clearly describe tradeoffs with users and engineers about certain decisions.
- Highly organized - you are great at research and documenting your learnings
- Loves dealing with fast pace, changing needs, and limited resources.
- The ability to set a high bar for your team and empower them to achieve great results
- User-centricity - examples from your past of product challenges that you powered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your users’ problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A real passion for all things digital, inside and outside of work; in depth understanding of the latest digital trends, competitive landscape, technology advances, devices and consumer insights.
- Scaled Agile development experience a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 3, 2019, 2:18:33 PM