American Express is aggressively digitizing our business with significant investment along every dimension in this space. As part of this intensive effort, our Enterprise Digital Analytics group (EDA) has an exciting opportunity available within our Investment Optimization & Acquisition Reporting team.
The mission for the Investment Optimization and Acquisition Reporting team is to enable business success by globalizing the Investment Optimization process and conducting actionable analysis. The team is responsible for providing analytical and consultative support for all card acquisition activity.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong project management & analytical skills, ability to apply both quantitative methods and business skills to drive results. He / She will drive thought leadership and provide project management expertise while enabling profitable acquisitions by reviewing and analyzing card acquisitions information. The individual will be required to manage projects which will help enhance and improve the platform and process related to Investment Optimization.
- Drive efficiencies to maximize Return on Investment (ROI) and Incremental Billed Business for proprietary portfolios
- Define product vision based on understanding of process needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities
- Closely collaborate with central and local marketing teams to influence acquisition strategies while ensuring investment funds are optimized.
- Work closely with the Finance Platform engineering team responsible for product build & enhancement
- Define requirements, prioritize features and guide product delivery
- Coordinate project meetings, updates and ensure available systems / tools are optimally utilized
- Develop proper documentation across projects and initiatives as well as make available through shared tools (eg Jira & Confluence) to inform key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or Management Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Marketing, Project management, Risk management, Finance
- Leadership experience, including demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams
- Proven ability in managing projects, including experience in gathering requirements and translating business needs to technology specifications
- Experience leveraging tools such as Jira and Confluence a plus
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, establish frameworks, ability to assess opportunities
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2019, 7:36:06 AM