American Express Careers
Sales Reporting Manager
- Create deep-dive Sales performance reporting and analysis spanning all markets and regions. Expectations include:
- Development and production of Sales performance reporting
- Frequent modeling and analysis
- Ensuring report quality and consistency
- Provide insights and commentary to key stakeholders
- Planning and Forecasting:
- Supporting regional Sales planning & forecasting processes
- Individual and leader level target setting
- Driving regional and international projects and initiatives. Accountabilities include:
- Partnering with International counterparts to understand and contribute to cross-regional projects and initiatives
- Translate initiatives from strategy and theory to daily business practice
- Driving vision & thought leadership to the planner community across GCS JAPA; guide and influence them to support regional and international processes
- Management and development of one Sydney-based analyst. This includes all aspects of leadership including the Performance Management Process (PMP), One on Ones, coaching & development, etc.
- Ensuring compliance to American Express Information Security Standards
- Tertiary qualification required. MBA or professional qualifications a plus
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills are essential
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality are crucial
- Required technical skills include:
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential
- Salesforce.com knowledge is a plus
- SAS Enterprise Guide or other database knowledge is a plus
- Effective communication and presentation skills across all levels of the organisation
- Team leadership experience is necessary
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 11, 2019, 6:41:02 AM