American Express Profesiones
Digital Services And Brand Marketing Manager
Mexico City, México
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Responsible for all the Digital Platforms for Card Members
- Demand generation for Online Platforms
- Capabilities planning based on User Experience, Service and Revenue Management
- Expert on Channel Management and Optimization
- Responsible for American Express Brand Strategy, Communication and Go to market plan.
- Responsible of the Communication governance across company as well as best practices in all internal media, email, mobile app, etc… Moderator and govervor between all BU´s
- Responsible for managing and launching BAU integrated communications for all personal cards such as Newsletters, Statement inserts and Statement messages
- Accountable for managing and being the Brand keeper in the market and responsible for implementing Brand campaigns and investments.
- Agency relationship manager with media and creative agencies as well as media vendors
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
1. Proven ability to drive results
2. Strong Digital Marketing experience | Preferable Ecommerce
3. Strategic Thinking
4. Analytic Skills
5. Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills
6. Proven Strong Leadership Skills for managing a team
7. Ability to execute multifunctional initiatives within scope, time and with high quality
8. Proven ability to work across different LOBs and identify key decision makers }9. Ability to influence stakeholders from peers up to senior leadership.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 05/07/2019, 02:07:46