American Express Careers
Manager / Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing (Business Advocacy)
- Running E2E programming and operations to support GCS’s existing customer Influencer program; This includes close partnership with a B30 Client Manager (PHX) and indirect engagement of 200+ managed customers
- Overseeing strategic relationships and communication with networks of early-stage and established “Influencers,” corporate and non-profit partners, and key GCS customers
- Proactively developing strategic marketing campaigns designed to leverage Influencer insights and testimonials to advance GCS initiatives
- Amplifying GCS product offerings, new launches, and priority brand initiatives (where appropriate) through Influencer channels
More specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute Influencer marketing campaigns – both stand-alone and in partnership with broader business campaigns–including leading all structural components, creative design, outreach and distribution plans, timelines and KPIs
- Develop strategy to capture, create and distribute engaging content from Influencers, including evergreen and Amex driven success stories
- Identify and test innovative new ways to amplify GCS initiatives via influencer platforms
- Ensure complete compliance and risk assessments in place for working with customers and prospects in Influencer campaigns
- Superior interpersonal and influencing skills across cross-functional teams and agencies
- Strong marketer with proven ability to identify customer insights and needs
- Strong track record of developing innovative, differentiated and winning marketing strategies
- Demonstrated ability to drive business outcomes
- Analytical, with a focus on understanding program drivers and impacts
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Social / Digital media experience a plus
- Ability to centrally manage a large cross-functional budget
- MBA preferred
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 16, 2019, 1:18:03 PM