American Express Careers
Manager - Projects & Partnership
American Express India Business focus on providing payment solutions to our customers by delivering high quality and world class product and services. We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions.
Purpose of the Role:
Provide best in class service & customized solutions to High network individuals (HNIs)/Centurion cardholders through lateral thinking and excellent knowledge of travel & lifestyle choices.
1. To lead and manage projects for Travel & Lifestyle India
2. Create and own the process improvement document and ensure periodic review based on changing market needs.
3. Drive projects (own them) by keeping concerned people on the track.
4. Study the business and help develop strategies for planning ahead.
5. Review the various processes in Service Delivery and ensure that corrective actions are taken which are measurable.
6. Ensure that all process improvement are whetted by service delivery / team leaders.
7. Ensure that documents once reviewed are distributed to all frontline TC's on a timely basis and health checks conducted to ensure compliance.
8. Create project plans detailing project milestones, the relevant tasks associated with each milestone, timelines and task owners.
9. Manage project plans throughout their lifecycle ensuring project owners meet assigned task due date and escalate issues where appropriate.
11. Conduct regular meetings with key project stakeholders to provide progress & risk updates.
12. Working with GNICS / TLS head to strategize and implement deliverables.
14. Collaborate with and supervise all Mid & Back office relationships for TLS India.
Manage all reconciliation & backend processes
American Express Travel Online (ATO):
1. Optimize Online servicing team knowledge/training opportunities ensuring servicing teams can self-resolve or escalate corrective action as per policy
2. Liaise with Central teams to manage International ATO – Tech challenges, Content management etc.
3. Liaise with local GNICS team to manage domestic ATO along with partner management for Cleartrip
4. Gathering and leveraging ATO traffic, RTF, Travel Credit and booking performance to inform on strategic development of site capabilities. Create and champion local ATO capability “wish list” accordingly.
5. Sharing local site performance insights across stakeholders and inform front line teams of capability updates.
6. Supporting Team Leader with local operational servicing strategy including procedures and reports.
7. Representing TLS as lead on relevant PCS product initiatives, assisting with scope definition and delivery of ATO workstreams.
8. Assisting with the implementation of product and content for ATO
9. Stakeholder Relationship Management (Internal TLS Local and Central + Amex Enterprise)
10. Project Management and Coordination New Benefit and Capability Enhancements + leading local site testing
11. Identify and recommend opportunities for Automation, Updating product(s) processes.
1. Work closely with GSM team for onboarding of partners
2. Execute Ongoing Oversight of Third-Parties, per the risk, compliance, and performance management requirements
3. The TRM will develop, maintain, and execute Termination Plans, as specified in the relevant TLM procedures. Upon termination, the TRM is responsible for ensuring that the Third-Party Exit and System Decommissioning Guidelines are followed.
4. Review of the Third-Party’s compliance program, policies, procedures, training, and control assessment reports [including self-assessment reports, audit reports, or reports issued per Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16 (SSAE 16), Reporting on Controls at a Service Organization, or equivalent].
5. Assessment of Third-Party staff credentials, experience, and qualifications, review of incentive compensation arrangements (if applicable), independent quality certification, customer recommendations, industry awards, and past performance.
7. PRSA for all partners & TLS processes
8. Accurate & timely completion of all PRSAs
1. Deliver and drive advocacy for superior travel and lifestyle benefits by INDIA’s Platinum & Centurion Card-members.
2. Engage in negotiations, management and review of key suppliers that align with the International Premium Travel & Lifestyle Product strategy and local opportunities.
3. On-board Air, Lodging , Tour , Car Rental partners after successful negotiation and contracting
4. Extend support to Travel & Lifestyle Services operations for ease of sell-in and frontline operation’s product awareness.
5. work closely with the local Product & Marketing colleagues (GNICS) to promote the travel offering most effectively through communication channels.
6. drive exceptional travel value to GNICS’ most prestigious and high spending Card-members, whilst optimizing financial returns for American Express.
7. Manage and review partnerships contracted through the Central framework to meet local travel requirements for the INDIA Premium Card-members.
8. Develop and execute data-driven strategies to support GNICS INDIA Premium Product card acquisition and retention goals, meeting aggressive growth and CM engagement targets agreed with GNICS.
9. Align with GNICS INDIA Premium Product Management responsible for developing, enhancing, negotiating and tracking travel benefits core to the Premium Card value proposition.
1.Provide preferred partner business support to the market.
2. The coordinator will support numerous business activities undertaken, linking in with colleagues and peers across TLS Globally as well as interacting with key business partners, providing logistical, clerical and organizational support for numerous activities, including:
3. Coordination and execution of the local Supplier and Agent Engagement activities within the market, covering FAM Trips, Supplier Showcases, Call Centre visits, Partner site visits, in line global supplier engagement strategy
4. Close partnership with the Global TLS Communications and Strategic Partnerships teams
5. Organization of Product Learning and Development Days, supporting quarterly Employee Town Halls, working to tight timelines and meeting business regulatory requirements at all times
6. Supporting employee engagement initiatives with a focus to drive business goals (RTF, CST reduction)
7. Deployment of market-based communications aligned to global communications and supplier engagement strategy
8. Providing day to day operational support to maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of the market
• Accurate & timely completion of all PRSAs
• Work with third party vendors to ensure compliance with Amex procedures & policies
• Enhance ATO experience / journey for the card member
7-8 years of Experience with,
Partner management, project management & Vendor management preferred.
• Knowledge & understanding of TLS business - products, services & value propositions
• Time Management
• Workload Management
• Knowledge of GDS
• Problem solving skill
• Supplier product knowledge
• Travel knowledge
Knowledge of Platforms:
• GDS Platforms: Amadeus, Sabre
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set the Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others with You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It the Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 9, 2019, 4:18:48 AM