American Express Careers
Account Protection Specialist
- Answer Inbound Calls for Card members and set up/ action fraud cases on calls.
- For making a pro-active attempt to identify fraudulent charges via inbound and outbound calls.
- Ensure accurate analysis of Fraud Claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
- Identify and investigate unauthorized /suspicious fraud claims and high-risk transactions within customer and merchant account.
- Review Fraud disputes through merchant contact, requesting additional documentation and executing merchant chargebacks.
- Ensure each merchant chargeback dispute request is handled in a timely & accurate manner.
- Continue to monitor current trends in Fraud landscape & suggest preventive & corrective measures.
- Analyze complex information and make sound decisions.
- Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicates effectively, oral and written, to review and document necessary information.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- 0730 IST to 2359 IST (Rotational) Sat/Sun Fixed Weekly Off
- Analytical mind, attention to detail & highly result oriented.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail & ability to multitask effectively.
- High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation.
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office tools & applications will be preferred.
- Amex product knowledge desirable.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 10, 2019, 4:32:22 PM