American Express Careers
Fraud Controls Analyst
- Perform detailed analysis to detect points of compromises and determine cards at risk.
- Analyse subsequent spend to establish the fraud pattern and apply appropriate authorization controls to prevent fraudulent usage with speed and accuracy.
- Collaborate with Global Security offices to exchange information which can assist law enforcement agencies in their own investigations.
- Contribute to new capabilities for identifying points of compromise.
- Improve customer experience and contribute to minimisation of fraud losses through collaboration with Decision Science and sharing observations gathered from POS disruptions and high value case reviews.
- Advanced analytical and data manipulation skills with experience in SQL essential
- Ability to research, analyse and link complex pieces of information with speed to draw meaningful inferences.
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure, handling several priority assignments simultaneously.
- Self - starter with the ability to make sound risk-based decisions based on data independently and with minimal supervision.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Team player with the ability to network with various organisations and teams across American Express.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Working experience on Credit Authorizations System (CAS) is preferred.
- Fraud risk experience and working knowledge of Genesis, WCC, Globestar, CARE and WFIS and IDN platforms advantageous.
- Experience with points of compromise, Dynamic Authorizations Control and IDN data warehouse is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree preferred
- Understanding of Risk Information Management strategies and objectives an advantage
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 9, 2019, 6:41:08 PM