American Express Careers
Vice President, Global Experiential Benefits
- Develop 3-5 year vision for Entertainment, Events and Content Benefits, including the long-term experiential value proposition and clear-segmentation across the product line for each benefit
- Evolve and manage existing experiential and content benefits including, By Invitation Only program, global Departures and Centurion Magazine programs, and theater / ticketing programs
- Lead and develop a high-performing team to deliver best-in-class benefit strategy and deployment
- Understand customer insights, industry trends and competitive landscape to deliver insights around design target and existing customer needs
- Work closely with Product teams to ensure we can support their launch and refreshes roadmap with targeted experiential and content benefits and/or activations
- Define the E2E customer experience and personalization roadmap with the objective of improving and connecting the CM journey
- Partner with local markets to establish owned, paid and earned communication plans to drive brand and benefit awareness, consideration, engagement and advocacy
- Define and implement a global measurement framework for experiential and content benefits
- Deliver central assets and tools to support best-in-class benefit management in the markets
- A dynamic leader with a passion for team development and cohesion, with track record of leading remote teams
- Proven track record for developing and executing winning strategies supported by solid business cases, specifically in experiential marketing / sponsorships, publishing, marketing and / or media
- Exceptional partner (internal and external) relationship/negotiation/influence skills and a proven ability to drive results through collaboration with internal partners across multiple markets
- Strong customer focus and keen eye on external market and competitor trends, ideally with a background in entertainment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding, dynamic work environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across a variety of audiences with the ability to influence business decisions at all levels
- Strong analytical and business management skills, inclusive of P+L management, and ability to leverage data to drive business decisions
- Flexible to work across multiple time zones and ability to travel, as required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 10, 2019, 9:32:12 PM