American Express Careers
Manager/Senior Manager - Product Manager, Enterprise Marketing Products & Solutions
- Be a thought leader in accelerating development of next-gen customer servicing/support solutions (e.g. self-service, bots, machine-learning) enabling end-to-end marketing execution processes.
- Rationalize support and issue management capabilities and define a global roadmap to provide solutions to our internal customers that drive business outcomes across and within marketing value chains.
- Inform the issue management strategy and approach across the marketing ecosystem, as well as product outcomes for his or her product portfolio in line with the company and business unit outcomes.
- Drive sustainable adoption of the Marketing Execution Transformation framework with our key stakeholders via a “closed loop” enablement ecosystem (customer support, issues, training).
- Partner closely with the Customer Success Manager to drive forward the Marketing Concierge vision and goal.
- Interact directly with users to identify needs, pain points, and opportunities in order to define a clear solution design recommendation in partnership with Technology.
- Manage end-to-end software delivery lifecycle from concept and requirements definition in partnership with stakeholders through prioritization, delivery, testing and training/change management (where required).
To be successful in this role, this person must possess the following competencies:
- Care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support, solving problems for customers, and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- A strong balance of technical knowledge and business acumen with a proven track record of driving innovation and results in a fast-paced environment while keeping a customer-first mindset.
- An established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, Agile and SAFe principles.
- Ability to clearly define and articulate a vision and what success looks like, build conscientious and measure results.
- Energized by technology, data-driven insights and driving transformation and change.
- Skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly to non-technical audiences.
- Naturally empathetic and articulate communicator.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire global partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- High degree of experience in documenting and communicating business needs to marketers, product owners and technology engineering.
- Ability to create conceptual architecture diagrams.
- Highly organized, great attention to detail and personal accountability.
- 5+ years of experience in Product management and development.
- Experience with various technologies and solutions such as: Salesforce, Jira, Splunk, .net applications, Tableau, Robotics process automation (RPA), Bots, Natural Language Processing (NLP) a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, such as: Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Visio as well as Confluence.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 11, 2019, 2:29:52 PM