American Express Careers
Customer Service Analyst
- To set up and maintain merchant accounts in Genesis for the UK market.
- Processing contracts (coordinating and analysing incoming contracts, highlighting errors and timely following up corrections via email in order to meet service levels with our Business Partners (GMS), retrieving and downloading electronic File Feed, performing strict Anti-money laundry checks, assessing risk to business – AML/Internet Fraud, using language skills. Managing the affiliation of new merchants within the set SLAs.
- Responding to maintenance requests, analysing & resolving outstanding issues before the requests are carried out and translating the requests into appropriate computer (Genesis) language.
- Analyse Suspense/rejected payables and perform due diligence
- Liaising with the various affiliation channels to ensure this process runs smoothly (Third parties, Client Managers, Acquisition, Sitel, SRS, Genesis Agreements etc). Utilising business knowledge to manage large strategic maintenance changes whilst maintaining relationship with SRS and Client Managers. This involves discussing and agreeing timeframes with key internal contacts in order to provide win-win solutions.
- Carrying out bank changes.
- Is responsible for relationships with key internal contacts (Acquisition, 3rd party acquirers, Client Management Group, Strategic Alliances and Front Offices) service level agreements and quality with minimal supervision.
- Co-coordinating and effectively liaising between the various agencies in Amex (Third parties, End2end, GMS Pricing, Acquiring Markets, GMS Client Managers, Engineering, Technologies, Genesis Agreements).
- First contact resolution - understanding written requests from FO and translating into computer language,
- The timely resolution of issues around the maintenance requests (which can be quite complex) in order to meet SLA and customer expectations
- Effectively organising incoming work to meet/exceed the agreed timeframes and SLA for both internal and external customers.
- Excel proficiency.
- Graduate. Relevant Experience An Advantage
- Excellent Oral And Written Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal And Coordination Skills
- Strong And Committed Customer Focus And Consistent Demonstration Of Service Excellence.
- Compliance With Company Policies And Procedures.
- Ability To Take Independent Decision & Meet Stringent Deadlines.
- Good PC & Excel Skills
- Strong Result Focus
- Grasp for technical information/ analytical thinking
- Thorough knowledge of Genesis and procedures – SME’s for Merchant department on Genesis hierarchy and functionality
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and ability/willingness to make decisions that impact the business
- High relationship skills - influencing/negotiating skills, problem-solving skills, language fluency
- Customer service skills, written communication skills and training/coaching skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 9, 2019, 1:16:42 AM