American Express Careers
Sr Mgr-Global Marketing Content
- Create compelling client facing collateral and sales narratives for global business segments with a focus on communicating complex concepts in a clear simple manner.
- Develop breakthrough strategies to accelerate business growth leveraging internal and external marketing best practices. Strong B2B knowledge and financial acumen is a must.
- Measure and continuously test and learn with collateral/content to optimize investments and improve marketing effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Field & AD stakeholders to execute on the vision, strategy and roadmap of a Digital collateral experience.
- Leverage influencing skills to align with key stakeholders and drive initiatives through a global, cross-matrixed environment.
- Create team communications and adoption strategy to drive engagement with content.
- Manage 1-2 direct reports
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated background in Marketing with proven ability to develop innovative collateral/creatives that result in increased customer engagement and spend
- A growth mindset with a strong ‘customer-first’ focus to drive innovation and unlock growth opportunities for our Field Sales teams
- Excellent verbal/written/presentation communication skills with proven ability to influence and rally stakeholders
- Deep analytical skills and ability to analyze and synthesize data, interpret customer insights and turn them into marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong project management skills; organized, detail-oriented individual with the ability to manage through unstructured situations.
- Experience in a sales or client management organization preferred
- Working knowledge of Field Tools including Salesforce and Content Management Systems preferred
- Master Degree preferred, Bachelors Degree is required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 9, 2019, 3:29:11 AM