At American Express, service has been at the core of our company for more than 160 years. In taking care of our prospects and customers, Global Services Group colleagues view each interaction as an opportunity to deepen a relationship. We aim to not only anticipate and solve customer problems, but importantly, to add value to every interaction. The Global Partner & Specialty Services group (GPSS) is an organization within Global Services Group responsible for managing outsourced telephone partners that support our sales and servicing network. This role is will be part of the B2B team, specifically owning our Small Business Inbound Acquisition process or Global Commercial Services (GCS) Inbound Card Sales (IBCS). The GCS IBCS process handles inbound calls form a variety of sources. We deliver a consultative customer first experience while assisting customers in selecting a card that will drive the maximum value to their business, spotlight card features and completing the application. We are highly focused on driving efficiencies in GCS IBCS that will deliver an exception customer experience while driving the stakeholder goals.
The analyst will primarily support the GPSS GCS IBCS team. Responsibilities will include, weekly reporting and forecasting, conducting ad hoc analyses and data requests, budget investment and invoice management, creating and distributing mid-month & monthly results and budget, and assisting with internal/external partner management. In addition, this analyst will help ensure we are maintaining our Customer First ethos on our calls. Additionally, they will create and present results to leadership. Finally, this person will work closely with partners across the team on ad-hoc projects and analysis, and campaign execution support.
This exciting role provides the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in the telesales space. This entails leading cross-functional partners to ensure we hit our shareholder and customer goals by designing initiatives to increase agent efficiency and performance, response rates and spend through all levers such as training, and creative incentives.
This individual will work closely with partners across our multifaceted organization including GCS Marketing, Global Partner Systems, the Enterprise Analytics Team, and Finance.
- Holistically own certain processes with GCS IBCS
- Identify, Analyze, Present and Close performance improvements as well as reengineering opportunities for the GCS IBCS programs
- Assist in strategy optimization and cross functional implementation of new strategies
- Assist with internal/external partner management
- Lead forecasting process; report results on a weekly/monthly basis
- Provide detailed analysis on channel performance
- Maintain cross-channel budget and invoicing
- Perform ad-hoc analyses as requested and present findings to leadership
- Partnering with multiple business units in a multifaceted dynamic environment to drive Shareholder, Customer and Employee metrics
- Own and support specific B2B and GPSS projects
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, somethings without direction
- Strong attention to detail, presentation, organizational and
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced skills in Excel required (understanding how to develop and work with advanced formulas, pivot tables, charts, etc.), strong MS PowerPoint/Word skills
- Ability to multitask and operate effectively in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Must be able to work effectively with multiple partners across both the internal organization and external agencies
- Strong desire to be a part of a fast-paced marketing organization
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels to influence and drive results without direct authority
- Highly effective business partner relationship management
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in analytical and/or marketing functions
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 11, 2019, 9:55:48 PM